Kindly send all applications to email@example.com with the subject title “Project Manager - Interiors - KOP0010”
Job Title: Project Coordinator - Seating
Reporting Into: Project Manager
Direct Reports: N/A
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
To project manage all aspects of interior fit out from project confirmation through to client handover of project. Covering all aspects of fit out such as carpentry fabrication, lining installation, electrical and air conditioning installation, all interior finishes, and FF&E provision for a wide variety of event projects in temporary structures.
Project Manage all aspects of the build and dismantle of temporary structures prior to the interior fit out when Structures Project Manager not available.
- Taking project briefs from the Client, Account Management, and Designer team.
- Attendance at Client meetings.
- Acting as the main point of contact throughout the installation and dismantling of projects.
- Providing clear lines of communication to all parties concerned as the project develops.
- Preparation of project path planners and full pre-production planning.
- Briefing and consulting with subcontractors on project requirements and Harlequin working standards.
- Ensuring that all parties, including Harlequin internal departments, are fully briefed on all aspects of the project, from pre-production, throughout the installation and strike.
- Onsite management of complete projects for interior fit out and where necessary include structures install and dismantle.
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are always adhered to on-site and provide Work Method statements for all work conducted on site.
- Manage all budgets relating to the physical delivery and execution of projects within the defined objectives.
- Onsite problem solving.
- Close liaison with Structures Foremen and Project Managers concerning all aspects of a structure build. Willingness to learn in detail about temporary structure builds.
- Completion of all paperwork and administrative procedures using Excel, Word, and email.
- Setting up of site office.
- Debriefing team after project.
- A naturally organized person capable of multitasking and quick thinking.
- Excellent communicator with strong leadership and man management skills
- A positive, can-do attitude is essential.
- Must enjoy and thrive on problem-solving and working under pressure and to deadlines.
- Availability to work long hours and be site-based on some projects.
- Able to take ownership and be accountable.
- Excellent Excel skills. Knowledge of Project Management software is an advantage.
- Thorough administrator with high diligence.
Education and Experience:
- Diploma Level qualification.
- Driving license essential.
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial interior fit-out/exhibition stand, and set building environment. Events experience an advantage but are not essential.