Kindly send all applications to email@example.com with the subject title “AR065_Personal Assistant/ Travel Coordinator”
Job Title: Personal Assistant / Travel Coordinator
Reporting Into: CEO-MEA
Direct Reports: As assigned
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Personal Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the MEA CEO and coordinate all travel bookings related to the company's travel requirements.
General PA responsibilities
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO.
- Act as the point of contact for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, presentations, reports, and other documents.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of the CEO, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Partner with various departments, ensuring communication flow, and adherence to office policies as required by the business.
- Coordinate with facilities management to ensure maintenance and upkeep of the office and workspace.
- Collaborate with the QHSE department ensuring the safety requirements are maintained for office premises.
- Arranging staff parties and work functions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Travel Coordination Requirements:
- Support operations and office-based staff by coordinating all travel bookings.
- Serve as a general resource and point of contact for travel-related issues and concerns.
- Research, negotiate, and secure company rates with airlines, hotels, and travel agencies.
- Act to ensure safe and efficient travel in accordance with the company's policy and guidelines.
- Receive and respond promptly to incoming travel requests on behalf of the company.
- Work in conjunction with Accounts to ensure accurate, complete, and timely processing of travel requests and travel expense reports.
- Liaise with HR for any document requirements for visa applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- At least four years of experience in an administrative role or two years as a PA/Travel Coordinator.