Are you interested in joining our dedicated team of event professionals who are passionate about delivering the highest quality event environments for the most prestigious sporting and cultural occasions in the global calendar?
As a company continuously growing by embracing new opportunities, we are proactive in seeking event enthusiasts to join our team and are always happy to receive your CV if you feel you have what it takes to make an impact with our company.
Job Title: HR Manager
Reporting Into: Head of Operations HR with a dotted line to General Manager, Saudi Arabia
Direct Reports: HR Admin Team and Facilities as appointed
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
• Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
• Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
• Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
• Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
• Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
• Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Performs other HR duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
• Has been working in a fast-paced environment and exposed to start up
• Hands on approach to resolve issues and support operations
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
• A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.
• SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.