Kindly send all applications to email@example.com with the subject title “Account Executive - Asia- ACSS0001”
Job Title: Account Executive - Asia
Reporting Into: Director Client Services
Direct Reports: NA
Arena’s vision is to supply successful events with a high level of customer service and attention to detail. We do everything in our ability to supply this to a Client and the Account Executive is at the forefront of promoting this attitude.
This person will be primarily responsible for sourcing and servicing all clients. Acting as the central point of contact for the Client throughout the pitch and win process, they will have overall responsibility for delivering successful projects stand whilst ensuring that all internal procedures are adhered to.
- Working with Existing Clients/ New Clients to understand their ongoing requirements and up sell accordingly.
- Taking full client brief, from initial telephone/email inquiry through a site visit.
- Assessing Client needs to determine the scope of the project and the associated technical and design requirements.
- Liaise with other departments (Operations/Design/Production/Sales team) to ensure they are equipped to provide accurate estimates and creative input.
- Work with the design team on creative solutions to meet the Client Brief.
- Preparation of proposals.
- Presentation of proposals to the Client including selling of creative elements and costings.
- Negotiation and final closing of the proposal with the client.
- Act as the sole point of contact for the Client ensuring that all parties (internal and external) are briefed throughout.
- Work closely with the Project Manager (once appointed) to ensure they are supported in delivering the event to the client's specification and timeline.
- Working with Finance team for the generation of invoicing and overall responsibility for obtaining client payment pre-event.
- Completion of all internal paperwork to ensure the smooth running of office systems.
- Achieving and exceeding sales quarterly targets
- to ensure you have a healthy sales pipeline.
- Ensure the CRM system is maintained and updated regularly.
- To manage the entire process from the brief to handover to operations, however, maintaining a good understanding of the project and remaining as main point of contact for the client throughout.
- Self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- A natural flair for building relationships with people on every level.
- Great communication skills and the ability to think quickly and clearly under pressure.
- Quick learner with a willing attitude and the ability to respond to a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Flexible to work longer hours if required.
Computer literate, ability to use Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
Education and Experience:
- University Graduate or equivalent in any discipline
- 2-5 years experience in account handling/sales or project management for an event-related business.
- Note that no job is totally encompassed and can change.
- Willing to travel for meetings with clients and site visits.